Thanks for shopping at the St. Jude Gift Shop
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 60 calendar days to return an item from the date you placed the order.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- The item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase or your packing slip included in your shipment
How to return an item:
- Mail the item in its current condition along with the original packaging slip to the below address (There will be a FedEx Return label in your shipment)
St. Jude Returns Department
5265 Hickory Hill, Suite 101
Memphis, TN 38141
- Once the Item is received by the St. Jude Returns Department, the exchange or refund request will be processed
- Please allow 5-7 business days from that date that the returned item is received by the St. Jude Returns Department for all exchanges and refunds to be processed
Please call 1-800-746-1539 to report a damaged item. Once we have been notified of the damaged item, our team will issue a replacement order to the item. If that item is no longer avilable, our team will assist you in selecting a replacement item, processeing a refund for the items, or transfering the value of the damaged item into a donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Please Note: Damaged merchandise does not have to be returned. We ask that you dispose of the item in the safest way possible.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
Original shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please contact us at
1-800-746-1539 (Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST) or email us at email@example.com