Product is covered under 1 year standard warranty as well as additional 1-year warranty from time of purchase.
Warranty type of product is carry.
Warranty product will be null and void if:
- The product is damaged physically
- The product is repaired, maintained, modified, and disassembled
- Warranty product of product is limited to manufacturing defect
- Warranty product of product doesn’t cover other accessories such as strap, lens, case, cap and others such as batteries
- The warranty doesn’t cover replacement of product
- Warranty doesn’t cover damages caused due to God and force majeure acts
Aside from this, knowing terms and conditions website template will help you a lot. Here is a template you can deal with so that you know what you should do. Knowing this warranty terms and conditions is a good help for you to get started.
- Warranty terms
- Warranty conditions
- Extended warranty
Having access to examples of terms and conditions will guide you and help you to know more ideas on how you should create or write your terms and conditions. It will definitely be your guide to know what you need to do. There is nothing wrong to make a research on the internet, especially if it is for the good of your business. You need to check on the best terms and conditions and make notes on how it is created by other people